Team Building Formula
What is the Team Building Formula?
The Main focus of the Team Building Formula is to help people achieve total freedom.
You will discover how to grow an organization that extends beyond your sphere of influence, how to build a team in a way that duplicates, keeps your time free, keeps people around and develops leadership. And, you will learn to do this in a way that maintains your freedom and aligns with your values.
Some of the specifics of what you’ll learn In the Team building formula include:
How to develop leaders on your team that never want to leave.
- How to keep people together, keep the vision alive and keep people moving forward.
- How to duplicate your team better.
- How to scale up your business so that it’s on autopilot.
- How to build a business that enables you to live life on your terms by doing the polar opposite of what everyone else is doing.
- How to grow an organization that expands beyond your sphere of influence.
- How to grow a team that’s beyond your ability to manage and what you currently have the capacity to imagine.
- How, if you’re working on the phone, to do it in a way that’s manageable doing what you should be doing on the phone, which is probably not what you’re doing.
Team Building Formula Modules
The formula is divided into 8 modules that will break down exactly how to build a team in a network marketing company.
MODULE 1: YOUR OUTCOME, TEACHING SYSTEM AND EXPECTATIONS
Once you’re sponsoring people, and you’re producing, you want to know strategies behind how to Set Your Outcome, How to Teach Your System and How to Manage Expectations, so these strategies and principles can be applied in any environment.
Here are some of the challenges you could be facing:
- You’ve recruited, you’ve built an organization and your team won’t duplicate.
- You’ve built a team and then had it fall apart
- You’ve had people on your team who are working really hard and getting no results at all
- You’ve had a leader leave your teamYou’ve started to duplicate an organization or started to grow a business and then your time
just immediately gets filled from morning to night with nonsense
These challenges are stopping you from what you desire most – Total Freedom – the ability to do whatever you want, whenever you want, from wherever you want… and with Team Building Formula, you can overcome them!
MODULE 2: CORE CONCEPTS TO BUILD THIS BUSINESS
First, Learning the Team System:
- You’ll know the difference between someone who should be constructing a team system, and someone who shouldn’t.
- Encourage healthy team duplication by building systems that your team can use.
- The system should allow for rapid recruiting and team growth through duplication. Understanding Duplication:
- Duplication is when your team can sell stuff without you having to be there.
- Duplication is building something in a way to whereby the act of selling it causes other people to sell it. When you change your belief system, the way you act also changes.
- We’re creating belief changes on the inside that affect people on the outside.
- Belief changes on the inside produce action changes on the outside. Creating Your Vision
- You need to have a vision and it has to be attractive to people.
- You can sell your company and your products, but more importantly you’re selling your vision and what you’re going to do. That’s what people are going to line up with you for. That’s why they’re going to stay around you. Your Motivation
- You must be motivated by something that’s internal, that doesn’t change. If your motivation changes, you won’t be able to build teams.
MODULE 3: TEAM BUILDING FORMULA PRINCIPLES
PART 1 – LAW OF DUPLICATION
For something to duplicate you have to give what’s working to people who don’t know how to do it.
The Law of the Story: Using stories while you teach will help people retain your message.
Law of the Third Party: The ability to get people to listen to you comes from some social authority, and social authority is created from edification. Using a Google Hangout, A Live Event, a Webinar or a Conference call to bring your third part to the mix. The power triangle is developing authority with people when you don’t have any authority.
The Law of Promotion: Everything you’re doing, from selling, to events, to speaking, is always promoting, all the time.
The Time-Gap Law: Every time you don’t do something that you could do with someone, you’re losing time. This mistake will replicate.
What Duplicates Has to Work and What Works Has to Duplicate: All duplication strategies must maintain the same workload or they turn into a time trap.
The Law of The Fast Start: The first activity you want someone to do when new people join your business should result in someone else joining.
Viral Sustainability: Whatever you’re doing needs to sustain itself. For example, when you start a process, it needs be able to sustain itself when you remove yourself from the process.
The Law of Duplication Levels: For something to duplicate you have to give what’s working to people who don’t know how to do it, and it must work without them understanding why it works.
Leaders: Leaders come from someone else’s sphere of influence. And, that person is typically not a leader – Everyone knows a leader but not everyone is one.
MODULE 4: TEAM BUILDING PRINCIPLES PART 2 – LAW OF DUPLICATION
Law of the Producer Leader: Do everything in groups. Only teach while you’re doing. Personal conversations should always sell and promote.
Law of Numbers: Your main focus should be on 2 items: Bringing in the numbers to find the Leaders, teaching the leaders to bring in the numbers.
Training Efficiency Law: The system trains people all the time. You don’t train them. You don’t train your team to train people. The only time you’re going to train people is when you’re selling. Training is a much better way to get people to meetings than selling.
MODULE 5: TEAM BUILDING PRINCIPLES PART 3 – LAWS OF MOMENTUM & TAP ROOT
The Laws of Momentum:
The Time Gap Law: Every time something stops, you have to restart it again. You never want it to stop because it replicates and replicates on a massive scale.
The System Ambiguity Law: Because of The Time Gap principle, your system has to be built in a way that is timeless and ambiguous, or your processes and systems have to be recreated every time the market changes, and your momentum and synergy will restart at zero every six months.
The Synergy Effect Law: You need to have one vision, one training system, and one cultural system and stay consistent in your messaging.
The Tap Root Effect: If you excite a person, you excite a person, but if you excite someone below them in their organization, it excites everyone in the whole sponsorship tree. It’s like lighting a fire at the bottom.
The Law of the Lid: People will only be able to grow a business to the capacity that is limited by their internal belief sets, knowledge, level of action, and level of work. You are the lid on your organization. If you want your team to grow – you have to grow. Your team will only grow as big as you are, so you have to keep growing and dreaming bigger all the time. If you team grows bigger than you are, usually it will fall back down to how big you are sometime in the future.
The Distraction Principle: If something negative happens in your business, you solve it with a promotion that’s louder than the distraction.
MODULE 6: TEAM BUILDING FORMULA PRINCIPLES:
PART 4 – LAWS OF BELIEF & DREAM BUILDING & VISION
The Vampire Law: The new blood is the lifeblood of an organization and it’s the furthest person downline who’s the most excited and who’s producing the most. You want to constantly look for who’s new that you can get out in front of people.
The Law of Belief Change: People will not change what they’re doing if you don’t change what they believe. Everything that you’re doing and saying must be done with the specific intention of creating belief shifts in the people around you, which will change their energy.
The Law of The Dream Builder: The core task of a team builder is building the dreams of their team. When a person builds a dream on the inside, they build a new world on the outside. By helping people build a dream, they automatically start to create a new world. Building dreams builds your team.
The Law of Alignment: Every action you take must be done in full alignment – with belief in yourself, belief in your company and products, belief in your prospects and list, belief in your team and leadership, and belief that WHAT YOU DO is going to create the result that you want. It has to line up from the inside on what you’re doing.
The Law of the Vision: Your vision needs to be compelling to people in your organization and people who are looking at joining.
Principle of the Inner Circle: As your organization gets more and more removed from you generationally then you get more powerful.
MODULE 7: YOUR TEAM ACTIVITY SYSTEM
Create a Schedule: You need a Schedule Since all things in teams are done in groups, you need to have a schedule of when you gather as a team to get things done.
Have weekly team meetings: Planning, lead generation, connecting with list, connecting with prospects
Monthly Activities: Monthly training event
Quarterly Activities: Private team gatherings around national events
Benefits from having weekly meetings – Preparation of content to teach during your meetings will help you learn – Better communication – Bigger list – Become an inspirational communicator
When people gather together – They build relationships – They change beliefs – They see other people that they knew before changing and feel compelled to change – They have breakthroughs
MODULE 8: TEAM BUILDING FORMULAS
What is Team Building?
It IS getting your whole group to operate in a way where everyone works toward one direction, which is producing sales.
Formulas to build your organization:
- Respond to something by selling.
- Respond by upselling.
- Respond by promoting.
- Respond to an objection by selling or promoting.
- Use story patterns.
Get to the next level: Produce in width, you produce in depth and you do it in a way that will duplicate.
Edification: Every time someone gets a result, edify the people who are doing the right behaviors and tell people about it. Conflict
Resolution: You must be willing to resolve problems. Ignoring problems does not make them go away.
In conclusion the team building formula program is complete with everything you need to know to build a successful team in network marketing or any business.
↓ If you want to purchase this product the link is below ↓