This is a list of the most important things to remember if you are shipwrecked. The list comes from Yan Martel’s prize-winning novel, Life of Pi.
1. Always read instructions carefully
2. Do not drink urine. Or sea water. Or bird blood
3. Do not eat jellyfish. Or fish that have spikes. Or fish that have parrot like beaks. Or that puff up like balloons.
4. Pressing the eyes of fish will paralyse them
5. The body can be heroic in battle; if a castaway is injured, beware of well-meaning, but ill-founded, medical treatment. Ignorance is the worst doctor, while rest and sleep are the best nurses.
6. Put your feet up at least 5 minutes every hour
7. Unnecessary exertion should be avoided. But an idle mind tends to sing, so the mind should be kept occupied with whatever light distraction may suggest itself. Playing card games, twenty questions and I spy are excellent distractions.
8. Green water is shallower than blue water
9. Beware of far-off clouds that look like mountains. Look for green. Ultimately, a foot is the only good judge of land.
10. Do not go swimming. It wastes energy. Besides, a survival craft may drift faster than you can swim. Not to mention the danger of sea life. If you are hot, wet your clothes instead.
Dreams… You have them… I have them…
We all have them… It’s the one common bond that unites us and brings us together as one…
But, have you ever stopped and wondered what your life and dreams would look like when they become a reality?
One of our favorite moments from convention was watching Rising Star Brian Couch make it ‘rain’ on stage!
Empower Network Masters Retreat – Chuck Marshall TestimonialThis is how Empower network works for him
Empower Network – Scam? 10,000 people say NO! at an Empower Network eventThis Will Change The Way Money Is Made Online. This Will Change The World Forever.